Pakistani Salwar Kameez
Shop by Fabric
Shop by Color
Shop by Price
Adorable Peach Georgette Semi Stitched Embroidered Pakistani Salwar Kameez
Amazing Red Faux Georgette & Net Semi Stitched Embroidered Pakistani Salwar Kameez
Ancestral Cream Faux Georgette Semi Stitched Pakistani Salwar Kameez
Black Faux Georgette Semi Stitched Bridal Pakistani Salwar Kameez
Black Georgette Semi Stitched Embroidered Pakistani Salwar Kameez
Cream Georgette Semi Stitched Embroidered Pakistani Salwar Kameez
Cream Georgette Semi Stitched Pakistani Salwar Kameez
Cream Georgette Semi-Stitched Pakistani Salwar Kameez
Pink Georgette & Net Semi Stitched Embroidered Pakistani Salwar Kameez
Red Faux Georgette & Net Semi Stitched Pakistani Salwar Kameez
Subtle Multi Color Georgette Semi-Stitched Long Straight Pakistani Salwar Kameez
Praise trend with Pakistani style Salwar Suits
A wardrobe that gives instant connection to traditional look is this style of dress. Our Pakistani suits have unique cuts, floor touch length and edgy embroidered duppattas. The ornate printed patterns do suit everybody on the planet.
Pakistani Suits Online
Although the origin of Salwar Kameez is debated, it is closely associated with the women of Punjab, a Northern Indian state that was divided between India and Pakistan after the Partition of 1947. In recent decades, the salwar kameez has spread throughout India into regions and cultures where salwar kameez had only been seen in movies before or on the occasional Punjabi or North Indian tourist. These graceful Indian fashion suits are gaining popularity among non-Indians throughout the world as well. Women, no matter what their cultural or ethnic history, can benefit from the beauty, style and feminine potential of Salwar Kameez. It is equally flattering on the plus size or big size woman as it is on the smaller woman.
Pakistani Salwar Kameez Online Boutique
Salwar suits or also popularly refered to as Salwar Kameez is the quintessential Pakistani dress. Salwar suits have been one of the favorites for most Pakistani women and form an essential part of most women's wardrobes. Its a popular choice not just for work wear and lounging at home but also for heavier occasions such as weddings. They’re beautiful and classy, and suit women of most body types. The Pakistani Salwar Kameez's are the conventional outfit for pakistani women, although their conception dates back to the Mughals several centuries ago. Salwar Kameez (shalwar kameez) are beautiful and elegant Pakistani fashion clothing meant to accentuate the female body.
Pakistani Salwar Suit
Variation Fashion is pakistani salwar kameez online boutique offers wide range of designer pakistani salwar kameez and pakistani suits online. Its one of the best pakistani dresses online boutique provide latest pakistani suits with pants. Buy pakistani suits online cash on delivery, pakistani suits uk and pakistani dresses online free shipping. You must be worried where to buy pakistani clothes online and its quite difficult to find Indian clothing stores in canada but now, you don't have to worry, We are here with huge collection of stitched salwar kameez online usa, salwar kameez online usa free shipping, pakistani dresses online shopping usa and salwar kameez online india. So just place your order now!
Points to keep in mind while purchasing pakistani suits.
- Pakistani suits are characterized by embroidery, the more the intricate the threadwork, the better the quality of the suit.
- The surface elaboration is what defines a good Pakistani suit, so, that’s why the silhouette is meant to be very basic and is usually done in calmer palette of colors.
- Because of the complexity of this suit (since it is an ensemble of varied patterns and fabrics), try and stick to shades and hues such as emerald green, maroon, black and dark blue. These colors tend to enhance the embroidery.
- As compared to regular kurtas that can be short, knee-length and long, the straight-cut Pakistani shirts/kurtas are longer and make you look taller and slimmer.
- If you are tired of churidaar-pajamis and uninteresting salwars which have been done to death, then opt for a Pakistani suit with shararas, ghagra (for festive occasions) or straight pants (for casual events and everyday wear).
- Pakistani suits are loose and airy. Since fabrics used are mostly light lawn cotton, they can easily hide your flab and flatter every Indian figure.